Approximately three months before you plan to take your CUSP exam, develop a study plan. This could include self study, finding a study buddy or group, taking the Utility Safety Leadership Review, studying suggested reference materials and articles, or other methods. The key is to have a study plan and follow through with it.
The following are a list of helpful preparation materials for the CUSP Exam:
- Read Jim Vaughn's article on "Passing the CUSP Exam"
- List of USOLN Reference Materials
- List of Utility industry Acronyms
- Sample CUSP Exam Questions (pdf)
- link to Sample CUSP Exam Questions with Answer key (pdf)
- Link to Incident Prevention and hundreds of utility safety articles